Voice narration plays back the video on the timeline while recording a new audio track. You can paste a script to read from during recording.
- Click the Voice Narration tab.
- Select the audio device. To test the audio level, speak as you would during the recording. Drag the slider to adjust the audio level.
- Paste a script into the text box.
- Drag the playhead to the position on the timeline to start recording audio.
- Click the Start Voice Recording button.
- Camtasia plays back the video on the timeline. Record the voice narration.
- Click the Stop button to stop recording.
- On Windows, enter a file name and click Save.
The audio clip is added to the timeline and Media Bin.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.