The canvas displays a preview of how the final video will look when produced and shared. If you choose to change the size of the video, set the canvas dimensions to the same size you plan to produce your final video.
When changing canvas dimensions, keep these things in mind:
- The canvas dimensions must be at least 640 x 480 to include a table of contents (TOC) or quiz/survey.
- Change the canvas or editing dimensions before you begin editing your video.Changing the dimensions after editing can skew the look of work already completed.
Change the Canvas Dimensions
- Over the canvas, click the Magnification dropdown and select Project Settings.
- The Project Settings dialog appears.
- To change dimensions to a standard size preset, click Canvas Dimensions and choose preset from menu.
- To enter custom width and height for dimensions, enter dimensions (in pixels) into Width and Height fields.
- Click Apply.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.