The Camtasia help file is now available online for version 9.1 on Windows and version 3.1 on Mac. The online help provides content to assist you in getting started in Camtasia and to find answers to your questions.
Did you not find what you were looking for in the online help? Check out one of our other resources:
- Camtasia Tutorials: Free training videos, tutorials, and guides.
- Technical Support Articles: Browse our support articles for help with an issue or contact an expert.
- Community: Get help in the TechSmith user community.
- Enterprise Resources: Administrator resources and guides to help deploy and customize Camtasia installations.
- TechSmith Academy: Premium, free learning platform to help anyone learn more about visual and video creation. Current courses focus on creating scripts, storyboards, working with lighting, recording better audio, and more.
Viewing the Help Offline
The online help requires an internet connection. To access the help file at anytime, download the full Camtasia Help PDF here.