Add a production preset to:
- Create a production standard for company, team, or yourself.
- Save frequently used production settings to be quickly used again.
- Click Share > Custom Production > Add/Edit Presets.
- The Manage Production Presets dialog box appears. Click New.
- The Production Preset Wizard opens. Enter a name and description for the preset and choose a file format.
- Click Next. Step through the rest of the wizard to make selections relevant to the file format you chose.
- At the end of the wizard, click Finish.
- In the Manage Production Presets dialog, click Close.
The production preset appears in the dropdown list in the Production Wizard.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.