TechSmith Relay version 5.1.4 maintenance release is a server update intended for all Self-Hosted Relay systems. This release contains the following fixes to improve the performance and stability of the Relay Server and clients under the following circumstances:
- Saving an account (via the Screencast.com plugin) with a new media folder no longer throws an error
- Fixed an issue where some recordings were losing trimming
- Fixed an issue where some unicode characters were being converted to question marks when using the FTP plugin
- Fixed issues where some errors and popups associated with the recorder were blank
- Fixed some issues that would cause the recorders to crash in rare situations
- Fixed an issue on the Relay Recorder (Mac) where videos at certain resolutions would be skewed
- Numerous other fixes and performance improvements for the server component and both recorders
- Added support for Windows Server 2016
- This will be the last version to support Windows Server 2008 R2
- This will be the last version to support SQL Server 2008 R2
To download the Relay 5.1.4 Server Installer, click here.
Note: Relay Version 4.x customers must obtain a new Relay 5.x license prior to upgrading. Please contact our sales team to obtain this updated license.