User have reported that Camtasia will not start up, or it will start up once and then never again.
We have found this to be a conflict with a software program called CrowdStrike. One workaround we have found is to disable our anonymous usage data tracking.
- Download the .reg file attached below to your desktop.
- Make sure Camtasia is completely closed down.
- Then double left click it.
- When it asks if you want to continue click yes.
- Now right click the Camtasia shortcut and choose 'run as administrator' and see if the software launches.