Attempting to unzip a .ZIP file created with Camtasia for Mac gives an error when attempting to manually unzip or it crashes Camtasia when attempting to open it via Import Zipped Project on the Windows side.
- Sharing with Camtasia for Mac: Just share the .cmproj file with them. The .cmproj file has everything within the project embedded into it. There is no need to ZIP up the project.
- Sharing with Camtasia for Windows:
- Find the .cmproj file and right click (Control + Click) on the file and choose Show Package Contents.
- Select everything in this folder and right click on any one of the items you selected and choose "Compress" to create a zip file.
- Send the ZIP file to the Windows user and have the Windows user unzip the file to their computer.
- Double click on the .tscproj file (it should have been unzipped to the location they just chose) and the project should open in Camtasia.