Zoom In or Out
Use the Zoom controls to preview an image.
The zoom level does not change the final size of the image. It only applies to the image preview in Snagit Editor and the thumbnail size in the library.
Change the View Percentage
- Click the Zoom Options button above the Recent Captures Tray.
- Drag the Zoom slider or enter a percentage into the field.
- To reset the preview to the image's current size, click the Actual Size button.
Set the Zoom Preferences
The following options control the display of the capture on the canvas.
Fit to Screen
Display the selected capture to fit the canvas. This option sets the Zoom level based on Snagit Editor's window size.
Display the selected capture at its actual dimensions. This option sets the Zoom level to 100%.
Always Shrink to Fit
Change the Zoom level to fit the entire capture on the canvas for all open captures.
Change the size of an image to specific dimensions in pixels or by a percentage.
You must flatten any vector objects on the canvas to resize the image.
- To open the resize options, complete one of the following:
- In Snagit Editor, select Edit > Resize Image.
- Click the Resize Image dropdown above the Recent Captures tray.
- Select a unit.
- Enter a width and height. If you want to enter dimensions at a different aspect ratio than the current image, click the Lock Aspect Ratio icon.
- Click the Resize button.