14 November, 2017: Snagit v2018.0.1
- Fixed an issue causing an error when trying to use presets from Snagit Mac v4.
- Fixed issue where importing images into library caused Snagit Editor to become unstable.
- Fixed crash when saving a video that has edits.
- Improved sharing to and from Google Drive.
- Improved messaging when reusing capture shortcuts that were already in use.
- Improved sharing to Microsoft Office products.
- Improved Retina support for shared captures.
- Improvements to Grab Text recognition.
- Various other bug fixes and performance improvements.
24 October, 2017: Snagit v2018.0.0
- Quickly move text or move objects around in images that you have captured. Keep your image content up to date when UIs and the underlying technology changes.
- Communicate changes, suggestions, or give feedback by swiftly editing your captures.
- Do more than just move text around in your capture and choose to edit it directly.
- Choose to capture text on your screen or find and copy text after capture from the whole image or select an area in the image to get specific text.
Snapping on the Canvas
- Drag objects around in Snagit Editor and they will snap to align with other objects or the canvas itself.
- Added In-app messages for onboarding (keep a look out for banners in Snagit Editor for helpful tips).
- When using the native capture tool, Grab, choose to save images to Snagit for editing or file conversion.
- Added pixelated blur.
- Added option to cancel some share destinations during share.
- Added MOV video file support.
- Resolved several bugs and added other workflow improvements.