Trying to launch Snagit results in the following error, even though it is already in the Applications folder.
This problem has been addressed in Snagit 4.1.5 and later. Update by opening Snagit and browsing to the menu bar item Snagit > Check for updates.
This is a known issue that we are currently investigating with Apple. For now, the best workaround is to re-install Snagit.
This was a known issue in version 3 in certain scenarios. To resolve the problem, please follow these steps for Snagit on Mac 3.
- Close out of Snagit so it is not running.
- Open a new Finder window.
- Browse to the menu bar item Go > Go to folder.
- Copy and paste the following and hit Enter:
- Move all of the Snagit folders here to your trash.
- Empty the trash and reboot the computer.