When trying to capture in Snagit on Mac, the Capture button in the Editor is unresponsive or the S icon in the menu bar does not appear.
- Press Command+Space Bar on the keyboard to open Spotlight Search
- Type Activity Monitor and open
- Locate Snagithelper2023 under the CPU Category
- Highlight Snagithelper2023 and click the Stop button > Choose to Force quit the process
- Relaunch Snagit and check for the SnagitHelper Icon now.
If the issue persists after restarting the SnagitHelper, please reach out to our Technical Support team by submitting a ticket.