Attempting to log in to the TechSmith Relay web site after an installation of Relay shows an HTTP error of:
HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found.
The page you are request cannot be served because of the extension configuration.
If the page is a script, add a handler. If the file should be downloaded, add a MIME map.
This can happen when the Camtasia Relay installer fails to properly register the ASP.NET extensions in IIS.
- Press Windows Key + R >> then type cmd
- Then type cd C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET
- For 32bit installations of Windows Server, cd Framework
- For 64bit, use cd Framework64
- Type cd v2.0.50727
- From within the v2.0.50727 directory, run the following command:
- aspnet_regiis -i