When Camtasia is ran with or without Lectora installed, there is an error message.
Lectora Is Not Installed
A valid Camtasia license is needed in order for these steps to work.
- Press Windows+R on your keyboard to open the Run window.
- Type the following and click OK: regedit
- Browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\TechSmith\Camtasia Studio\8.0.
- Click the 8.0 folder.
- Right-click the LectoraMode item on the right and select Delete.
- Close the Registry Editor, and open Camtasia.
Lectora Is Installed
If this error occurs while Lectora is installed, please try reinstalling Lectora.