The process below describes how to perform a custom scroll using Snagit 12
- Hover over the capture window and click the View Profiles button
- Click the Manage Profiles button
- Click New Profile (1) and then name the Profile (2)
- Change the Selection setting to Advanced > Custom Scroll (3)
- Assign a unique hotkey (4) if you would like, then click Save (5)
Now you are ready to take use Custom Scroll. Here is how:
- Hover over the capture window and click on your Custom Scroll profile, or hit the unique hotkey that you assigned to this profile in step 5 above.
- Click, hold, and drag to select the area you would like to capture. You will only be outlining the area that you can currently see on your screen at this point.
- Once you let go of the mouse, your cursor will turn into a pointer finger. With this, click the down arrow of the scroll bar to begin the scrolling capture.
Below is a video showing the above process from start to finish (no audio).