How do I perform a custom scroll in Snagit 12?
- Hover over the capture window and click View Profiles.
- Click Manage Profiles.
- Click New Profile and name the profile.
- Select Advanced > Custom Scroll under the Selection dropdown.
- Assign a unique hotkey. Then, click Save.
The Custom Scroll is now ready to be used. To use it, follow the steps below:
- Hover over the capture window and click your Custom Scroll profile or enter the hotkey that you assigned to this profile.
- Click, hold, and drag to select the area you would like to capture.
You will only be outlining the area that you can currently see on your screen at this point.
- Click the down arrow of the scroll bar to begin the scrolling capture.