To uninstall Snagit (Mac), make sure Snagit is not running. When application is not running, follow the steps below to uninstall the program:
- Click Finder.
- Click Applications or press Command-Shift-A.
- Click-and-drag Snagit to Trash. Another option is to control-click Snagit and select Move to Trash.
- From the menu bar, click Go > Go to folder.
- Copy and paste the following and press Go ~/Library/Group Containers/7TQL462TU8.com.techsmith.snagit/
- Move the folder for the version of Snagit you are uninstalling to the trash.
Removing this folder will remove all customization for that version, including custom stamps, presets, QuickStyles, and toolbar customization.
- Click Trash icon.
- Select Empty.
- Click Empty Trash.
This removes Snagit from the computer.