All Operating Systems
Please contact our support team using the "Submit a ticket" button above with the following information:
- When does this warning occur, during installation or when using the software?
- Was the software downloaded directly from our website or via another vendor / website?
- Which anti-virus / spyware software are you running, and what version? (Such as Norton or AVG)
- What is the date / version of the virus definitions, have you recently updated them?
- What file is being flagged by the anti-virus software? (Such as jing_setup.exe)
If you can provide a screenshot of the warning from your antivirus software, that would be extremely helpful. We will investigate these claims and report "False Positives" to the anti-virus software manufacturers so they can issue updated definitions that will not flag our software.
If you installed a version of Snagit, Camtasia Studio, Snagit for Mac, or Camtasia for Mac that was downloaded from a website other than TechSmith.com, or from one of our authorized resellers, please uninstall that version and download the authentic file from our site.
You can use the link below to return to the TechSmith download page:
Alternate Download Location