This is a known issue and we have developed this work-around to fix the problem. Please follow these steps.
- Make sure Jing is closed. For a review on these steps, please visit this link:
- Quit or Restart Jing
- Open a Finder window and navigate to Macintosh HD (or whatever your hard drive is named) > Users foler > The folder for Your User Name > Library > Preferences.
- If you are using OS X 10.7, please see this article for accessing the Library folder.
- In the Preferences folder you will need to delete any files that start with com.techsmith.jing
- Now reopen Jing. You will be prompted with the window below, please choose Sign In > Use existing account and enter your Jing credentials