Attempting to perform a scrolling capture always results in an error message similar to the following:
This can be caused by an outdated version of the Firefox plugin. If that is the case, the following steps can be followed to update the plug in.
- Download the ZIP file at the bottom of this article (under Attachments)
- Unpack the zip file (double click it) so you have the SnagitScrollHelper.xpi file in a safe place (like Documents)
- Open Firefox
- Navigate to the file menu Tools > Add-ons > Extensions
- If the Snagit Autoscroll Helper is installed, remove it from Firefox
- Restart Firefox
- Navigate back to the file menu Tools > Add-ons > Extensions, select the gear icon and choose Install Add-on From File....
- Browse to the SnagitScrollHelper.xpi you downloaded, and choose Install
- Restart Firefox and see if it works better now