Presets automatically remember your capture settings. Use presets to:
- Save commonly used capture settings.
- Eliminate the setup time before each capture.
- Quickly switch between capture types based on the task at hand.
- Reduce the editing required by automatically adding effects or selecting the share location.
Import and export Snagit Preset files (.scsp) to share your capture settings with others.
Import a Preset
- In the Capture window, select File > Import Presets.
- Select a Snagit Preset file (.scsp) and click Open. Control+click to select multiple presets.
Snagit adds the imported presets to the Saved presets list.
Export a Preset
- In the Capture window, click the Presets button.
- The list of available presets expands. Click the icon next to the preset to export and select Export.
- The Save As dialog appears. Select a location.
- Enter a file name.
- Click Save.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.