Whether you are looking to take a capture on-the-fly or to customize and save your capture settings for future use, Snagit's new design makes it simpler to switch between the capture options.
- For Quick Captures
With All-in-One capture, you can choose to capture an image, a panoramic scrolling image, or a video on-the-fly. Snagit has default capture settings to help you capture at any time.
- For Custom or Repeated Captures
Use the Image and Video tabs to customize the settings to meet your needs. You can add image effects, automatically share a capture to a destination, set up a webcam recording device, and other customizations.
Set up a preset to automatically remember your capture settings.
Use presets to:
- Save commonly used capture settings.
- Eliminate the setup time before each capture.
- Quickly switch between capture types based on the task at hand.
- Reduce the editing required by automatically adding effects or selecting the share location.