Presets automatically remember your capture settings. Use presets to:
- Save commonly used capture settings.
- Eliminate the setup time before each capture.
- Quickly switch between capture types based on the task at hand.
- Reduce the editing required by automatically adding effects or selecting the share location.
Start a Capture using a Preset
- Open or set up what you want to capture on the screen.
- In the Capture window, click the Presets button.
- The list of available presets expands. Hover your cursor over the desired preset until a red capture icon (Preset Capture button) appears.
- Click the Preset Capture button to start the capture.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.