Learn how to create a shareable Coach’s Eye video review that contains all of your coaching wisdom.
To use the video analysis tools:
- Open up the Coach's Eye app on your mobile device. Under the My Videos section, tap on Device.
- Tap on the video you want to analyze.
- Then, tap Analyze to open the analysis view.
- At the bottom of the analysis view you'll see the following options:
1. The fly wheel, which offers frame-by-frame scrubbing.
2. An option to play your original video back in slow motion.
3. The option to play or pause your original video.
- On the right-hand side of the analysis view you will see your analysis tools, including our premium analysis tools (angle, stopwatch, spotlight). Tap on the desired analysis tool to begin using it.
- At the bottom of the toolbar, you'll also see the options to undo or redo your last action, the ability to hide or show the toolbar, as well as the option to clear all annotations from your screen.
- Tapping a second time on the highlighted analysis tool will bring up a menu with additional analysis tools and color options.
- Tapping on the Compare option in the upper right-hand corner of the screen will allow you to analyze two videos side-by-side. Tap Add and select a video from your team locker. Now you're ready to complete your side-by-side analysis! Tap Done when your analysis is complete.
- By tapping on the red microphone icon at the top of your screen, you can record everything you say and do during your analysis. All of your voice-over narration and analysis drawings will be captured and made into a new video that you can share. While recording, you can pause and resume from where you left off at any time. You can also restart your recording should you need to. When you're finished, tap on the red square at the top of the screen to stop recording and build your analysis.
- Once you've finished recording, you have several options. You can share your video, backup your video (with a PRO or VIP subscription), or share your video to one of your other registered devices (with a PRO or VIP subscription). Tap on the More option to delete, rename, or preview your video. You can also add tags to your video to make it easier to find in a search. Tap on the X in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to return to your device library.
- You should now see your analysis video in your device library. Until you share your video, the thumbnail will remain black and white. Analyzed videos are denoted with the Rec icon at the bottom of the thumbnail. You can also find the original version of the video here as well.