To save one of your Coach's Eye videos to your computer from your cloud locker:
- Go to coachseye.com and login to your account.
- Once you are logged in, open the drop down menu.
- Click on LOCKER.
- Within your Locker, tap on the Shares tab.
*Please Note: Only videos in the Shares tab can be saved locally. If you want to save a video you have backed up, you'll need to click on the Backups tab and share the video first. It should then appear under your Shares tab.
- In the Shares tab, tap the play icon on the video you wish to save. The video will open in a new tab. Tap the play icon again.
- While the video is playing, right-click anywhere on it. Select the Save video as... option. Select where you want to save your video. Your video will be saved as an MP4 file.