To download one of your Coach's Eye videos to your computer from your cloud locker:
- Go to coachseye.com and login to your account.
- Once you are logged in, open the drop down menu.
- Click on LOCKER.
- Within your Locker, tap on the Shares tab.
*Please Note: Only videos in the Shares tab can be saved locally. If you want to save a video you have backed up, you'll need to click on the Backups tab and share the video first. It should then appear under your Shares tab.
- In the Shares tab, tap the play icon on the video you wish to save. The video will open in a new tab. Tap the play icon again.
- While the video is playing, right-click anywhere on it. Select the Save video as... option. If you see Save audio as... choose this option to save the video. Select where you want to save your video. Your video will be saved as an MP4 file.