In addition to being able to share your Coach's Eye videos via links, you can also get an embed code for your videos to share them on a website or blog.
To get the embed code for a Coach's Eye video:
- In the Coach's Eye app, open the video you wish to get the embed code for. Tap the share icon on top. Then, tap on Share Video.
- Give your video a title (or change the existing title), select your privacy setting, and tap on Get A Link.
- Next, open a browser and navigate to coachseye.com. In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, select Sign In. Login with your Coach's Eye credentials.
- Once logged in, select the Account icon, located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select LOCKER.
- Under the Shares tab, on the video you wish to get the embed code for, select Share. Copy the embed code and paste it into the designated field on your website or blog.