To change the privacy setting on a shared video on the Coach's Eye website:
- Go to coachseye.com.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, select Sign In. Login with your Coach's Eye credentials.
- Once logged in, select the Account icon, located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select LOCKER.
- Select the Shares tab. You can change the video privacy setting to Unlisted (only those with the link can view) or Public (your video can be searched for within the Coach's Eye Community). Click or tap on the privacy icon to change it.
- To change the privacy setting on multiple videos, select the videos by clicking or tapping on the box at the top of the video until you see the green check mark. Then click or tap on the lock icon. Finally, choose your desired privacy setting.