When you're using InstantReplay, it's imperative that all of your devices are on the same, closed, wireless network. Before you can use InstantReplay, you'll want to make sure you have a portable wireless router. There are many different kinds of portable wireless routers, and depending on the size and location of where you're using InstantReplay, you'll have to purchase the right one for your organization. The beautiful thing about using a wireless router with InstantReplay, is that you can emit a closed, wireless network which no one, aside from your broadcasters and receivers, can access.
You can view our router recommendations here.
To setup your closed Wi-Fi network:
- Open the Settings app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi option to connect to the appropriate wireless network.
- Select the appropriate Wi-Fi network which corresponds to the router you have designated for InstantReplay.
- Enter the password for your selected Wi-Fi network and then tap CONNECT.
- Repeat this process for all mobile devices that will be using InstantReplay.
**Please Note: As a best practice, when connecting to your designated closed Wi-Fi network for InstantReplay, you may want to 'forget' the network you were previously connected to. This way, your device does not drop out of the designated network during game time, in an attempt to reconnect to previous networks.
To forget a Wi-Fi network on your mobile device:
- Tap on the network you wish to forget.
- Tap FORGET.