Broadcasters will use the camera within the InstantReplay app to record and send videos to the receivers.
To use the InstantReplay camera:
- Open the InstantReplay app on your mobile device. Tap on the gear icon, located in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Select the broadcaster role and then tap anywhere outside of the Settings menu to exit.
- Tap on the camera icon, located in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
- Within the camera, you have several different settings options including:
You can use the tagging options to keep track of things like unit, what down it is, how many
yards to go, field position, and what type of play is happening.
If you do not want to use one or more of the tags, simply tap on the X to exclude it.
2. Connected Devices
You can see how many devices (includes all roles, broadcasters and
receivers) are connected to your closed Wi-Fi network at any given time,
as well as what specific network you're connected to.
3. Resolution and FPS Adjustment
Tap the gear icon to adjust your resolution.
4. Start and Stop Recording
Tap the camera icon to start and stop recording.
5. Exit Camera Mode
Tap on the X to exit camera mode and return to your video library.
You can find all videos you have recorded in your video library. You also have the option to have videos automatically deleted once they are sent to the receiver. This can help to free up space on your device. To toggle this setting on or off, tap on the gear icon to get to the settings menu. Tap on the broadcaster role.