In addition to being able to record new videos to add to your team locker, you can also import existing videos to share with your team. All members of the team roster have the ability to import videos to the team locker.
**Please Note: A video imported into the team locker is ONLY accessible by the members of the team. If anyone shares the link to the video with someone not on your team roster, they will not be able to view the video. Additionally, at this time, there is not a way to export a video out of a team. All videos created within or imported into a team locker cannot be shared outside of that particular team.
*View video version of this tutorial here.
To import an existing video into your team locker from your mobile device:
- Launch Coach's Eye on your mobile device. Under the Teams section, tap on the team you wish to access.
- Next, tap on the plus icon at the bottom of the screen. Tap on the Import button.
- Tap the menu in the upper left corner of your screen. You can import videos from a number of locations. Dropbox is a popular location if you have multiple people contributing videos to a common location.
- Once you've selected your video from the desired source, it is imported into your team locker. You will be able to see the video's progress as it uploads.
- Note: All videos you add to your team locker will also be backed up to the cloud, as indicated by the cloud icon.
- All members of your team will now be able to access and view the video you imported. Tap on the video thumbnail to analyze, tag or delete your video, to get a shareable link to your video, or to make your video available offline for viewing.
- Once added to your team locker, your video is viewable by all members of the team. All members will receive an in-app notification letting them know a new video has been added to the team locker and is ready for viewing.