When your device is set to broadcaster, you can take advantage of InstantReplay's live camera tagging system.
*View video tutorial here.
To use the live camera tagging system:
- Open the InstantReplay app. Tap on the gear icon in the lower left-hand corner of your screen, to open the settings menu.
- Make sure your device is set up to be a broadcaster. Tap Done to exit the settings menu.
- Tap on the camera icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen to open the recording view.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, you will see all of your tagging features.
Our live camera tagging and robust filtering options allow you to drill down into specific plays. Our football specific tags include:
3. Yards to go
4. Field Position
5. Play Type
If there are any tags you do not want to use, simply tap on the X to exclude it.
- When you have your tags selected and you're ready to begin recording, tap on the red circle icon. Tap on the same red circle icon to stop recording.
- To exit the camera and return to your video library, tap on the white X.
- Your videos are organized in sessions, by time and date. Tap on any of the videos to open the entire session and see your tags.
The varying camera angles coming in from your different receivers are automatically grouped and labeled by play number.
The videos are color-coded based on what team tag they have (offense, defense, special, none).
1. Special teams are color coded with gray.
2. Offensive plays are color coded with yellow.
3. Defensive plays are color coded with blue.
*Plays without a team tag will be white.