In this tutorial, we're going to show you how a someone using a device setup as a receiver can dig into a specific video and review the play on-the-spot. We'll also discuss how to edit your video tags.
*View video tutorial here.
To drill into a specific video in your library:
- Tap on any of the videos within a specific session to access all of the videos that belong to the session. Here you will see all of your videos and the data associated with them, in the order in which they were sent from your broadcasting devices.
The varying camera angles coming in from your different receivers are automatically grouped and labeled by play number.
- Tap on the video you wish to playback or edit.
You will see the following options:
1. The flywheel, which allows you to scrub through your video frame-by-frame.
2. The button to play back your video for review.
3. The option to play your video back in slow motion.
4. The video tag editor.
5. The option to go to the next video in the session.
6. The 'Done' option, to return to your video library.
- To edit your video tags, tap on the specific tag you wish to edit (team, down, yards-to-go, yard line, type of play). Make your adjustments and then tap anywhere on the screen to close the editor for that specific tag. To remove a tag entirely, tap on it to open it and then tap on the X.
- When you're done viewing your video and editing your tags, tap on Done to exit video playback mode and return to your video library. You can also tap on the arrow on the right-hand side of the screen, to open the next video in the session.