How do I purchase Coach's Eye?
At the current time, we offer two options for purchasing Coach's Eye. You can purchase the Classic Coach's Eye app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
We also offer a VIP subscription for $120/year, which can be purchased at coachseye.com. After you purchase your plan. Download the Coach’s Eye + app in the Apple App Store (Coach’s Eye Hat icon is dark blue) to utilize your Coach's Eye account.
Account Subscription Options
Basic (comes with every Coach's Eye account)
- 2 GB of free cloud storage for sharing your videos
- Share private unlisted SD videos (up to 2 GB storage limit)
- Share public SD videos (up to 2 GB storage limit)
$10/mo with a 1/yr commitment.
- 150 GB of personal cloud storage
- Device-to-device sharing
- HD Backup
- HD Sharing
- HD Export at 60 FPS
- Premium Analysis Tools
- Cross-platform license for Android and iOS
- Access to our Web Video Uploader
- GoPro wireless import and live preview integration
If you are not satisfied with your Coach's Eye subscription, you may request a refund for your plan within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days your purchase is final and any cancellation will take effect after your subscription term expires.
Why do I need account storage?
Each time you share a video via email, text, facebook, or twitter a coachseye.com link is created that allows anyone with that link to view your video. As stated above we provide 2GB of free storage for every account or 150GB of cloud storage with a VIP subscription.
Can I use Coach's Eye on my iOS laptop or desktop?
No. We do not currently offer a desktop app for iOS. You can, however, login to your Coach's Eye account on a laptop or desktop, to access your cloud locker.
What iOS devices will Coach’s Eye work on?
Coach’s Eye will run on any devices listed below as long as you have iOS 11.4 (or later) installed.
- iPhone: iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6+
- iPad: iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPod touch: 5th generation and up iPod touch
Can I show Coach’s Eye on my TV or projector?
Yes, there are a few ways to mirror Coach’s Eye on a bigger screen for live review.
- HDMI Cable + Apple AV Adapter
- VGA Cable + Apple VGA Adapter
- Apple TV + AirPlay How To
These accessories and Apple TV require that you are using an iPad 2, new iPad, iPhone 4S, or iPhone 5 for app mirroring.
How can I import videos that were recorded with other cameras?
There are a few ways to do this on your iOS devices.
- Dropbox account - Save videos to your computer and then place them in a Dropbox folder. Open and save the videos using the Dropbox app on your device.
- Apple Camera Connection Kit (iPad only) - Save the videos to your iOS device with an SD card or USB stick. More
- Using our Web Video Uploader (available with VIP subscription only)
Coach’s Eye seems to be frozen or unresponsive. What can I do to fix it?
One thing to try is killing (not deleting) the app and then reopening it. Here is a quick video that shows you how to do that. How to kill a frozen app Please contact us for help if that doesn’t fix the issue.