All members of the team roster have the ability to create, analyze, and share videos to the team locker.
**Please Note: A video created within the team locker is ONLY accessible by the members of the team. If anyone shares the link to the video with someone not on your team roster, they will not be able to view the video. Additionally, at this time, there is not a way to export a video out of a team. All videos created within or imported into a team locker cannot be shared outside of that particular team.
To record videos to add to your team locker:
- Open up the Coach's Eye app on your mobile device. From the Videos section, tap on the team/locker you wish to access.
- Next, tap on the import icon at the bottom of the screen to import a video. You can also tap on the Camera option to create a new recording.
- In order to create a new recording, Coach's Eye needs to access your device's camera. Tap OK to proceed. This is a one-time event.
- To create the best video possible, Coach's Eye offers the following tools:
1. Tap the camera icon to alternate between the front and back camera.
2. Tap the microphone icon to mute your recording. This can be helpful for doing voice over analysis once you're done recording.
3. Tap the timer icon to delay the recording start for a specified amount of time.
4. Tap the grid icon to make sure your recording is lined up appropriately. Please note, the grid lines are not included in the actual recording.
5. Tap the red button to start a new recording.
6. Click the gear icon to change video settings.
- Once you're done recording, tap on the thumbnail in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen to return to your team locker.
- All members of your team will now be able to access and view the video you just created. Tap on the video thumbnail to analyze, tag or delete your video, to get a shareable link to your video, or to make your video available offline for viewing.
- Once added to your team locker, your video is visible by all members of the team. They will receive a notification within the app.