In addition to being able to create new videos to add to your team's shared locker, you can also import existing videos to share with your team. All members of the team roster have the ability to import videos to the team locker.
**Please Note: A video imported into the team locker is ONLY accessible by the members of the team. If anyone shares the link to the video with someone not on your team roster, they will not be able to view the video. Additionally, at this time, there is not a way to export a video out of a team. All videos created within or imported into a team locker cannot be shared outside of that particular team.
*View a video version of this tutorial here.
To import an existing video into your team locker from your mobile device:
- Open up the Coach's Eye app on your mobile device. From the Teams section, tap on the team you wish to access.
- Next, tap on the add media icon at the bottom of the screen. Tap on the Import option to add an existing video to your team locker.
- You can import videos from several locations. Importing videos from the Camera Roll allows you to bring in videos you already have stored on your mobile device. The Library option refers to the videos you have already added to your personal Coach's Eye video library. You can also import videos from your iCloud and Google Drive accounts. The More option allows you to toggle on/off the Google Drive option.
- Once you've selected your video from the desired source, it will import into your team locker. You'll be able to see the video's progress as it uploads.
Please Note: All videos you add to your team locker will also be backed up to the cloud, as indicated by the cloud with check mark icon.
- All members of your team will now be able to access and view the video you imported. Tap on the video thumbnail to analyze, tag or delete your video, to get a shareable link to your video, or to make your video available offline for viewing.
Please Note: Videos imported into your team's shared locker cannot currently be renamed.
- Once added to your team locker, your video is viewable by all members of the team. All members will receive an in-app notification letting them know a new video has been added to the team locker and is ready for viewing.