We know your team's shared locker will fill up quickly with videos. To make it easier to organize and search for specific videos in your team locker, we encourage you to add tags to your videos.
*View video version of this tutorial here.
To add tags to a video in your team locker:
- Open up the Coach's Eye app on your mobile device. From the Teams section, tap on the team you wish to access.
- Tap on the thumbnail of the specific video you wish to tag. Next, tap on Edit Tags.
- Use the Search feature to find tags we've pre-populated for you. Add these tags by tapping on the desired search result. To delete a tag, tap on the X.
Please Note: Some video tags are added automatically by the Coach's Eye app. These apps do not have an X next to them when in edit mode and cannot be deleted.
- Customize and add your own tags by typing the desired word(s) into the Search window and tapping Add.
- Tap Done when you're finished adding your tags. You have successfully added tags to your video!