To set up your user profile on your mobile device:
- Open up the Coach's Eye app on your mobile device and tap on the Account icon in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
- Tap on the image icon at the top of the screen to edit your profile.
- Within your profile there are certain required fields. The fields which will be most beneficial for you to complete include your profile picture, your username, your first and last name, and your gender.
To complete the required fields of your user profile:
1. First, tap on Add Photo to select an image from your camera roll or take a photo to use as your profile picture. Other coaches and players will see this picture within your team roster.
2. Next, create a username.
3. Add your first and last name (this is what other users will see in the team roster).
4. Select your gender.
- After filling in the above mentioned fields, you can either tap Save to save your changes and exit, or you can complete the rest of your profile and tap Save once you are finished.