To make it easier to organize and search for specific videos in your team locker, we encourage you to add tags to your videos.
To add tags to your Coach's Eye videos:
- Open up the Coach's Eye app on your mobile device. Under the My Videos section, tap on Device or Locker.
- Tap on the video you want to analyze.
- Tap on the Edit Tags option.
- You can search for and add pre-populated tags by tapping on them.
- You can also create your own tags by typing in the desired tag name in the Search window and then tapping on Add.
- To delete a tag, simply tap on the X.
*Please Note: Tags without an X next to them, are software specific tags and cannot be deleted.
- When you're done editing your tags, tap on Done to return to the video.
- You can also tag multiple videos at once. To do this, open up your video library. Tap on Select. Tap on the videos you wish to tag. Then, tap Tag.