Please try the steps below to troubleshoot problems uploading and sharing videos from Coach's Eye.
TechSmith products do not support H.265 content. Content recorded with the native Camera app on iOS (with the H.265 video codec) and imported into Coach's Eye will not work. These Apple devices have the ability to record with the H.265 video codec:
iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus or later
iPad (6th generation)
iPad Pro (10.5 inch)
iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
Please follow these guidlines when creating content with Coach's Eye on these devices.
Record With Coach's Eye
Change the Video Format on the iOS Device
To avoid problems with importing content from the camera roll, change the settings on the device to record with the H.264 codec. H.264 content is supported in Coach's Eye. To change the video format on the iOS device:
On the iOS device, open the Settings app.
Tap Camera > Formats.
Tap Most Compatible.
See this article from Apple for more information on the various video formats.
- Check for Updates to Coach's Eye in the App Store.
- Sign Out of Your Coach's Eye Account.
- Open Coach's Eye.
- Tap the Account tab (just to right of the camera button).
- At the top of the account screen make sure you are in Settings (top right).
- Tap Sign out (just below your profile info).
- Force Close the Coach's Eye App.