Customize the editing toolbar for quick access to your favorite tools, effects, and share destinations. You can add, remove, or arrange the options on the toolbar.
- In Snagit Editor toolbar, click More and select Customize Toolbar.
- The Toolbar Customization dialog appears.
- To add an option to the toolbar, drag the option from the dialog onto the desired location on the toolbar.
- To remove an option from the toolbar, drag the option off of the toolbar.
- To rearrange options on the toolbar, drag the option to the desired location on the toolbar.
- After customizing the toolbar, click Done.
- In the toolbar, you can choose to show icons and text labels or icons only. To change this option, right-click on the toolbar and select Icon and Text or Icon Only.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.