By default, you are listed as "TO" (Team Owner) on the Roster. We recommend completing your profile before you invite other coaches and players to join your team. This will ensure you are identifiable to your team.
To set up your user profile on your mobile device:
- Open Coach's Eye on your mobile device and tap the Menu in the upper left of your screen.
- Tap on the image icon at the top of the screen to edit your profile.
- Tap your profile again as shown below.
- The most beneficial profile fields for your TEAMS account include your profile picture, your username, and your name.
-First, tap on Add Photo to select an image from your camera roll or take a photo to use as your profile picture. Other coaches and players will see this picture within your team roster.
-Next, create a username. Your username should be simple and make you easily identifiable by other coaches and players.
-Add your first and last name.
-Select your gender.
- After filling in these fields, you can either tap Save to save your changes and exit. Or, you can complete the rest of your profile and tap Save once you are finished.