Broadcasters will use the camera within the InstantReplay app to record and send videos to the receivers.
*View video tutorial here.
To use the InstantReplay camera:
- Open the InstantReplay app on your mobile deivce. Tap on the gear icon, located in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen.
- Select the Broadcaster role and then tap Done.
- Tap on the camera icon, located in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
- The first (and only) time you open the camera in InstantReplay, you will need to grant access to your device's camera and microphone.
- Within the camera, you have several different settings options including:
You can use the tagging options to keep track of things like unit, what down it is, how many
yards to go, field position, and what type of play is happening.
If you do not want to use one or more of the tags, simply tap on the X to exclude it.
Tap and drag the plus icon up and down to zoom in and out while recording.
3. Connected Devices
You can see how many devices (includes all roles, broadcasters and receivers) are connected to your closed Wi-Fi network at any given time.
4. Resolution and FPS Adjustment
Tap on the gear icon to adjust your resolution/frames-per-second.
5. Start and Stop Recording
Tap the red circle icon to start and stop recording.
6. Exit Camera Mode
Tap on the X to exit camera mode and return to your video library.
You can find all videos you have recorded in your video library. You also have
the option to have videos automatically deleted once they are sent to the
receiver. This can help to free up space on your device. To toggle this setting on
or off, tap on the gear icon to get to the settings menu.