It's important to understand the structure of your video library, in order to get the most out of your InstantReplay videos and make smart game-time decisions. Let's take a closer look at how your library is organized, how to edit session names, how to move videos to a different session, and how to delete videos.
*View video tutorial here.
As a receiver, open the InstantReplay app on your mobile device. Within your library, videos are organized by sessions. A new session is created based on time. The first video sent from a broadcaster to a receiver, will create a new session. If you have a game or practice you use InstantReplay for the following day, a new session will be created. You can see the name of each session and the date below.
To open a session, tap on any of the videos within the session. Here you will see all of your videos and the data associated with them, in the order in which they were sent from your broadcasters.
The varying camera angles coming in from your different receivers are automatically grouped and labeled by play number.
The videos are color-coded based on what team tag they have (offense, defense, special teams, none).
1. Special teams are color coded with gray.
2. Offensive plays are color coded with yellow.
3. Defensive plays are color coded with blue.
*Plays without a team tag will be white.
To rename a session:
- To rename a session, tap on Edit.
- Tap on Rename.
- Type in your desired name and tap OK when you are satisfied.
To move videos to a different session:
- Tap on Edit.
- Tap to select the videos you wish to move, or tap on Select All, to move all of the videos.
- Tap on Move...
- Select the session you want to send your videos to. Your videos can now be found under that session.
To delete your videos:
- Tap to select the videos you wish to delete, or tap on Select All, to delete all of the videos.
- Tap on the trash can icon. Tap on delete to confirm the action.