In this tutorial, we'll show you how to take your InstantReplay videos and, using Hudl's tool (Hudl Mercury), upload your videos from your computer and into your Hudl account.
**IMPORTANT: In order to upload your InstantReplay videos to your Hudl account, you will first need to...
1. Get your InstantReplay videos off your iOS device and into iTunes. (View tutorial here.)
2. Download Hudl Mercury on your computer.
-Learn how to download Hudl Mercury for mac here.
Once you've completed the above steps, you're ready to upload your InstantReplay videos from your computer, to your Hudl account.
To upload your InstantReplay videos into your Hudl account:
- Open Hudl Mercury on your computer.
- Select the From a Folder option. From this menu, you can either drag folders of video files, or individual video files, from your Desktop to the Drag and Drop area. Or, you can select the Choose a Folder or Files option to find the video files you want to upload from your computer.
- If you use the Choose a Folder or Files option, find and select the video files you want to upload. Select Open.
- Your videos will upload and open in the Hudl Mercury Reviewer. Here you can preview your videos, remove clips, combine clips, split clips, etc. You can also select Cancel & Start Over, if you've made a mistake. Or, you can select Next, to move on to the next step.
- Enter your Hudl credentials and select Log In.
- Organize your video content as desired (select team, category, game or event, who to share with, etc.). Then, select Next when you are satisfied.
- Once your videos have completed uploading to your Hudl Account, you can view them immediately, or select Finish to exit.
- Your videos are now in your Hudl Library.
To upload your tagging data and merge it with your videos:
- From within your Hudl Library, select the More option and click on Import Data.
- Click on Choose File.
- Navigate to the folder containing the videos you just uploaded. Select the .CSV file and click Open.
- Select Upload Breakdown Data.
- Next, select the checkbox next to both the video files you just uploaded, as well as the .CSV file (Imported Data) you just uploaded. Click on Match.
- Hudl's Video Editor will open. Here you can see your tags matched up to their appropriate video file. Additionally, you can combine and split clips. Select Save & Close when you're done.
- Select Save The Changes Now, to return to your Hudl Library.
- You'll see that your video files and tags have been merged into one file. Your video clips will have the associated tags listed with them.