Once your team is set up, invite desired coaches and players to join so you can begin creating and sharing content. We offer several quick and easy ways for you to share out the invite link to your team. Players and coaches use this link to access your team page and create their account.
*Please Note: To add one user to multiple teams, you must send them the individual invite links to each team. You can add a single user to as many teams as you want; they will only be counted as one roster seat in your Master Roster and you are only paying for them once. The first seat is taken by the owner of the account.
To add coaches and players to your team roster:
- Open your browser and go to coachseye.com. Sign in to your account.
- Once logged in, click on your user icon to bring up the drop down menu.
- From the drop down menu, select LOCKER DASHBOARD.
- Under the Teams section, click on EDIT LOCKERS (A).
- Click on the plus sign in the circle (1) to add users to a specific team.
- Copy the team invite link or paste a group of email addresses in. Send the link via your preferred communication method (text message, email, on a team website, Facebook, etc.) with your coaches and players. They can click on the link, create an account, and join your team!
- Once a user has joined your team they will appear on that team's roster. You can view the roster by clciking on the word Roster (1). The new team member will be added in addition to the account owner (2).
When you're satisfied, click on the arrow icon in the upper left-hand corner of the pop-up window to return to the previous screen.
**Please Note: The users who receive team invite links will need to use the following process in order to successfully create an account, join your team, and have full access to the Coach's Eye app. You may want to include these instructions in the team invite you send out, or print it out for users to ensure they follow the appropriate steps.