As sports seasons come and go, you'll want to be able to change up your Master Roster and your individual teams' rosters. We make it easy and straightforward to remove coaches and players from your teams.
To remove coaches or players from your Master Roster or an individual team's roster:
- Open your browser and go to coachseye.com. Sign in to your account.
- Once logged in, click on your user icon to bring up the drop down menu.
- From the drop down menu, select TEAMS DASHBOARD.
- To remove a member from an individual team, click on EDIT TEAMS under the Teams section.
a. Select the team from which you wish to remove the member. Click Team Roster.
b. Click on the trash can next to the team member you wish to remove from the team's roster. When prompted, click REMOVE MEMBER.
When you're satisfied, click on the arrow in the upper right-hand corner of the pop-up window to return to the previous screen.
*Please Note: This action removes the member from only this specific team. The member will still remain on any of your additional team rosters they have joined. To remove a member from all of your teams' rosters, please see step 4.
- To remove a member from your Master Roster (which removes the user from all team rosters you have added them to), click on EDIT ROSTER under the Roster section.
a. Click on the trash can next to the team member you wish to remove from the team's roster. When prompted, click on REMOVE MEMBER.
Once the deletion is complete you'll land back on the Master Roster. Click on the X in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to exit.
*Please Note: Deleting a member from the Master Roster will remove the member from all rosters managed under your account.