Once you've created your team, invite desired coaches and players to join so you can begin creating and sharing content. We offer several quick and easy ways for you to share the invite link with your team. Players and coaches will use this link to access your team page and create their account.
*View video version of this tutorial here.
To add coaches and players to your team roster:
- Open up the Coach's Eye app on your mobile device. From the Teams section, tap on the team you wish to add members to.
- From here, there are two ways to add members to your team roster. One option is to tap on the plus icon. A second option is to tap on the gear icon.
*Best Practice Tip: Tapping on the plus icon is the quickest and most efficient way to add additional members to your roster, while tapping on the gear icon is the best way to edit your team profile, access your team roster, and delete your team.
- If you tap on the gear icon, you'll see several options for sharing the invite link with your team.
- If you tap on the gear icon, you'll see the following menu. Tap on Invite, in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. You'll see several options for sharing the invite link for your team.
Best Practice Tip: You'll want to use the sharing option which is most convenient for you and your team members. How can you quickly and easily reach the majority of your team members? How do you typically communicate with your coaches and players? Perhaps you usually send out group text messages, or you have created an email group for the members of your team and these are the means of communication you want to use to share out the invite link. Maybe you have a team webpage, Facebook page or Twitter handle you use to get important information out to members of your team and you want to post the link on one (or more) of those. One thing to keep in mind is anyone who has access to the invite link can join your team (until the number of roster seats purchased have been filled), so it's entirely up to you how public and accessible you want the team invite link to be. You can, however, delete members from your roster as often as you need to, in order to free up seats.
- Once you've shared the team invite, all invited coaches and players will receive a link to your team page. They will be asked to enter a first and last name and select Join Team.
- Users who have successfully joined your team will now appear in your team's shared locker, as well as in your team roster.
**Please Note: Those you send the team invite link to will need to use the following process in order to successfully create an account, join your team, and have full access to the Coach's Eye app. You may want to include these instructions in the team invite you send out, or print it out for users to ensure they follow the appropriate steps.