In the event you have an issue that cannot be answered with the TechSmith Relay Help and documentation, please follow the steps below when working with TechSmith Technical Support.
Step 1: Knowledge Base Search
Before contacting TechSmith for Technical Support, please make sure to search the Knowledge Base on the Support Center (http://support.techsmith.com). It is possible that the issue is a known issue and there is already an answer available.
Step 2: Submit a Question
If you are unable to find an answer to your issue, send a question to Tech Support.
On the Support Center page (http://support.techsmith.com), click Ask a Question.
Fill in the requested information.
- If you are a first-time user, you are prompted to create a user account.
Tips for Submitting a Question
- When opening a support ticket, please include as much information regarding the nature of the problem as possible.
- To speed up the debugging process, attach one or more of the following to the support ticket:
- Application logs
- Other diagnostic information
Event Viewer logs
These are particularly useful. The steps in How to Export Event Viewer Logs explain how to export the logs for TechSmith Relay components.
Step 3: Call Tech Support
The TechSmith Relay Tech Support team is ready and waiting for your questions. Should you have problems that you cannot solve using the resources provided, please give us a call and we will be happy to assist.
Note: The following information is available on the TechSmith website by clicking Company > Contact Us. Always refer to that location for latest, most accurate information.
- Phone: +1.517.381.2300 (ext. 784)
- Toll Free in the U.S. & Canada: +1.800.517.3001 (ext. 784)
- Tech Support Website: http://support.techsmith.com