If you do not use LDAP for authentication, you can create users manually in TechSmith Relay.
Note: You can have both LDAP and TechSmith Relay created users. See Users.
Create a New User
- Go to the User List page.
- Click the New User button.
Enter a username.
This is the username the presenter uses to log in to the TechSmith Relay website and recorder.
- Enter the name (given name) of the user.
Select Presenter or Global Caption Editor from the Access Level dropdown list.
Note: No Access restricts the user from logging into the website and Recorder. For example, you can use it to turn off a presenter’s privileges at the end of a semester/term.
- Enter the user’s email address.
- Enter and confirm a password.
Click Save, or you can click Save & Add to immediately add another user.