The Users page contains a list of the current users in the TechSmith Relay system. On this page you can:
- Review the users in the system. At a glance, you can see:
- Name (user’s “real” name)
- Email Address
- User Type (created in TechSmith Relay or imported from LDAP)
- Access Level (Administrator, Presenter, Globlal Caption Editor, No Access)
- Click a user to edit user information (TechSmith Relay-created users only)
- Access level
- Email address
- Modify a presenter’s available profiles
- Delete a user
- Add a TechSmith Relay user
- Add Users with LDAP
More than One Kind of User
TechSmith Relay allows you to use both LDAP users and TechSmith Relay created users.
Some examples of why you may want to use both LDAP and TechSmith Relay managed users:
- You use LDAP and need a temporary account for a visiting presenter.
- You use LDAP and need a presenter account for someone already in the system as an administrator.