TechSmith Relay can automatically post notifications on a Moodle server. Configuring Moodle notifications is a two-step process. First, configure the Moodle server to receive the notifications; next, configure TechSmith Relay to publish notifications to Moodle.
- Configure a Moodle 2.0 or Later Server to Receive Notifications
- Configure a Moodle 1.9.7, 1.9.8, or 1.9.9 Server to Receive Notifications
- Configure a Moodle 1.9.5 or 1.9.6 Server to Receive Notifications
- Configure TechSmith Relay to Send Notifications to Moodle
- Troubleshooting Sending Notifications to Moodle
Important: The configuration steps vary depending on your version of Moodle. TechSmith Relay currently supports version 2.0 and later and 1.9. The TechSmith Relay Moodle plug-in has been tested with Moodle versions 1.9.5, 1.9.6, 1.9.7, and 1.9.9. Version 2.x has been tested with up to version 2.2.
Tip: If the notification server type you would like to use is not available in the list of notification server, you may have to install the appropriate plug-in before you can use it. See Plug-Ins for more information.