- Click Profiles > Publish Destinations.
- Click iTunes U on the left to create a new destination.
- Enter all required information.
- Click Save.
- The publish destination is saved and you are presented with a link to the Publish Account Setup for this destination.
- Click the link to continue with Publish Account Setup.
iTunes U Publishing Requirements
TechSmith Relay can publish presentations directly to iTunes U provided the following conditions are satisfied:
- Your institution has an iTunes U account. TechSmith is not affiliated with iTunes U.
- The published presentations are encoded into a file type supported by iTunes U. TechSmith Relay offers MP4, and MP3. (iTunes U supports M4A, MP3, MP4, M4V, MOV, and PDF.)
- You know the Shared Secret code provided to your school by Apple. This is a 32 character alpha-numeric code.
- You have access to desired Media Group ID codes. These are 10-digit numbers that direct the produced media into a specific instructor’s class. Learn how to find your Media Group ID.
- Viewers need iTunes on their computers.
Tip: If the publish destination you would like to use is not available in the list of publish destinations, you may have to install the appropriate plug-in before you can use it. See Plug-Ins for more information.